BMW HEAD OF BUSINESS
A rare opportunity now exists for an ambitious and motivated leader for our BMW Centre in Shrewsbury.
The strength of the BMW brand has never been stronger and with the expansion of electrification and an ever-changing retail environment, our next BMW Head of Business should be able to demonstrate superb leadership, knowledge and experience to complement an already high performing centre.
Responsible for close to 100 people, but managing through a leadership team, the Head of Business is a position of responsibility and should be the driving force of the business. You will have a track record of success, in a leadership position at present and want to take your career to another level.
At Rybrook we know that our colleagues and customers make the difference to our business and they take us beyond our competitors, the Head of Business will have people at the centre of what they do.
The position will report into the Franchise Director and will ably assist in delivering sustainable success in all areas, whilst building a strong and reputable business. If you feel that you can cover all of the following aspects and more,
- Lead the team to create an outstanding customer experience
- Develop and create a positive working environment for our people
- Achieve both short and long-term business objectives
- Ensure long term profitability and stability of the Centre
- Monitor and control all overhead expenses of the business
- Deal with all day-to-day site issues
- Follow all reporting requirements of Rybrook and the manufacturer
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Franchise
- Ensure the all staff represent the BMW brand in accordance with manufacturer requirements
- Ensure that all departments adopt the Rybrook culture and follow the practices and procedures of Rybrook and the manufacturer
- Maintain the appropriate staffing levels
- Provide guidance, training and motivation to all staff
- Manage performance of staff to achieve key targets (e.g. Sales, Hours sold, Margins)
- Organise and lead the activities of Sales department to achieve optimum profitability, customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Ensure the Sales department maximises the profitable sale of finance, insurance, shortfall, accessories, extended warranties and other add-ons
- Ensure the Aftersales Department delivers sustainable and profitable retail growth whilst maximising opportunities in our area of influence.
- Hold regular meetings to discuss and implement goals
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that are pro-active and deliver quality leads and enquiries for all areas of the business.
- Monitor all market place activities and adjust plans and objectives accordingly
- Ensure that customer complaints are dealt with promptly and accordance with compliance, legislation and company policy
- Take responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of the BMW Team.
Dealer Principal / Head of Business experience is essential
- Location- Shrewsbury
- Email for the applications to go to- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job type- Full Time
- Job reference number- MYS161
- Application closing date- 31/05/2022