Do you want to work with one of the world's most exciting and renowned brands?
In order to achieve our goals, we simply need to find a team of highly capable and engaged people. Above all, it's a 'can do', helpful, confident and compassionate attitude which we seek most, sprinkled with a good sense of fun. After that, providing the job-specific skills training for each role becomes the easy part.
If your attitude and outlook on life sounds like it fits with ours, then we're keen to find out some more about you.
Are you an experienced Sales Executive looking for a new and exciting challenge, working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector?
Wollaston BMW are currently looking for a New BMW Sales Executive.
This is a fabulous opportunity to establish a career within BMW and the William Morgan Group. Working alongside industry experts and within an organisation that is at the forefront of the automotive industry.
The role of BMW New Car Sales Executive is to achieve vehicle sales and profit targets, and vehicle-related service objectives by providing premier customer service and consultation. You will also be able to handle all customer enquiries and vehicle-related service objectives by understanding how to treat customers fairly and providing a premium customer service.
* Providing first class customer service and consultation to all customers whether face-to-face, phone, online or via alternative channels.
* Proactively and consistently prospecting and communicating with new and existing customers via regular direct approaches, telephone or event marketing. Communicating product, finance, technology and tactical offers.
* Building and managing a personal database of customers.
* Creating and coordinating customer appointments to generate sales.
* Communicating and liaising with customers from initial contact through purchase and the lifecycle of the product.
* Qualification of customer needs including clarifying the type of vehicle use, suggested equipment, delivery date, financing/insurance, purchasing reasons and additional relevant information.
* Proactively providing customer test drives based on the customers' needs.
* Negotiating the sale around the type of vehicle suitable based on an assessment of customer needs and effective qualification.
OTE £49K + Benefits. Supported car leasing scheme, cycle to work scheme, 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
Product Specialist | Sales | Vehicle Sales | Automotive | Motor | Car Sales | Customer Service | Consultation
* Proven excellent customer service skills and likes to work with people.
* ProvenSales skills in automotive retail or other relevant industries.
* Enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
* Enjoys working to exceed agreed targets.
* Able to take initiative and ownership of issues; is proactive, has a ‘can-do’ attitude.
* Able to work independently.
* Able to multi-task and switch quickly between tasks.
* Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
* Strong people/communication skills.
William Morgan Group is an authorised BMW Group retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts, accessory and vehicle repair services..
We set out to be an outstanding retailer that delights our customers, cares for our people and takes pride in our business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.