Do you have motor industry sales experience? Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service?
If the answer is yes to all of the above questions then we want to hear from you!
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Consultant for our BMW Retailer in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
About the position:
The successful candidate for our vacancy will have previous experience in the motor industry, proven customer service skills and show the ability to work to deadlines and targets/work well in a team. Only applicants with motor industry experience will be considered.
You will be welcomed into our friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product range.
Key focus areas in the Sales Consultant roles are:
- Managing relationships with the customers, including keeping in regular contact with them about our products and forthcoming events, as well as maintaining a “customer centric” attitude.
- Prospecting for new customers by telephone, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database.
- Establishing sound product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training and achieving the BMW Group Sales Certification
- Providing exceptional customer service leading to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
We expect you to demonstrate skills including:
- Customer awareness and customer centric approach to all interactions.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure and be part of a busy team
- Full driving licence.
Arden Tunbridge Wells Limited is part of the Arden Group - an established and growing automotive independent in the UK, with offices in Maidstone Kent and newly acquired Tunbridge Wells retailer. The Tunbridge Wells Retailer has BMW, MINI and MOTORRAD, and offers career opportunities, state of the art showrooms, service centres, training resources and very competitive earnings packages.
If you see yourself in the above position and would like to find out more about what it is like to be part of the Arden Group please apply now!
Thank you for submitting your CV for the vacancy at Arden Tunbridge Wells. For further information regarding Arden Tunbridge Wells Ltd and BMW Group UK please visit our websites.
We will be assessing the applications over the next month and will be contacting the shortlisted candidates for interviews thereafter. Should you not hear back within 30 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. You are welcome to re-apply for any future roles advertised on our websites or via the internet.
Please note, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation which is in effect from 25th May 2018, your CV will be held for no longer than six months in our records, after which time it will be securely destroyed unless you are successful in securing employment with us, in which case it will form part of your employment record.
Ahead of being invited to an initial interview, you may be required to complete tasks that assist us in the fair shortlisting of candidates. These tasks will vary depending on the vacancy, but usually include a maths and a written exercise and a department specific task. Those candidates meeting the necessary standards and criteria will then be invited to participate in the recruitment process.
A copy of our Employee Privacy Statement is available on request.