MSX are currently seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and experienced Trade Parts Programme Manager to drive Trade Parts sales through a Retail Network into Independent Repairers and Accident Repair Centres.
The Trade Parts Programme Manager will require an automotive professional with a strong understanding of the Independent Repairer aftermarket and a passion for delivering results and a proven track record in managing and developing a Trade Parts Programme.
The Trade Parts Programme Manager role will be a mix of home and Farnborough office-based working. Field visits will also be regularly required as will travel across the UK and to Colchester, Essex.
As a Trade Parts Programme Manager, you will be expected to deliver:
- Increased Trade Parts sales through a Retail Network into the Independent Aftermarket utilising the manufacturers Trade Parts Programme to achieve the sales objectives.
- Management and development of the field based team made up of Retailer Coaches and Trade Development Specialists.
- Timely delivery of new programme deployments and project management of monthly / quarterly marketing campaigns.
- Market analysis and competitive studies to identify opportunities for further programme enhancement.
- Strategic future planning to steer programme direction whilst maintaining the market competitive position and customer service offering.
- Responsible for National growth of parts sales for identified Retailers, specifically through the Trade Parts, Collision and Fleet sales channels
- Strong communicator with a high level of experience of Trade Parts to deliver performance improvement through team development and programme enhancement with experience of managing field based teams.
- Daily management and coordination of the field based team to maintain a high level of engagement with the Retail Network and their trade parts customers to achieve the programme SLA
- A proven track record in managing multiple projects to deliver marketing campaigns and market activities to support programme growth in-line with the sales objective
- Development and deployment of National Marketing and Campaign Activity on a monthly / quarterly basis, working closely with the field team and Retailer Network to maximise the opportunity within the Independent Aftermarket.
- Management and development of the MSX programme tool to ensure the field team and Retailer Network are using the system efficiently and that it’s fit for purpose.
- Strategic programme planning to further develop the programme and steer future direction
- Schedule and chair regular programme review meetings with programme team and client management team.
- Communicate daily/weekly/monthly programme reporting to ensure performance is tracking against KPI’s and targets
- Collaborative meeting approach with the wider business functions to providing National/Regional result and share market feedback and intelligence
- Personnel recruitment, management, including setting objectives and reviewing performanceAssessing training requirements of team and recording training completed whilst reviewing effectiveness
- Reporting on resource allocation and utilization
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of Trade Parts aftersales activities within the Retailer network
- Previous project management and personnel management experience
- Proven leadership skills and ability to use initiative
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop excellent operating relationships
- Ability to conduct high level management meetings and reviews
- Ability to interpret, analyse and make recommendations from variable sources; Inter-Dealer Comparisons,
- Management Accounts, DMS reports, etc
Experience and expertise in carrying out on-site root cause analysis
- Experience of coaching would be an advantage, but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages including Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills whilst being diplomatic
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills and the ability to work within tight and demanding deadlines
- Proactive, flexible and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Process-driven with good problem-solving abilities
- Strong business acumen, customer focus and automotive knowledge
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group is a plus
- Enthusiastic, flexible and proactive personality
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for the brand.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Numerical personality
Working pattern and location:
- Full time and prepared to work overtime when required
- This role will be a mix of home and Farnborough office
- based working. Field visits will also be regularly required
What we can offer you:
- Up to £50,000 basic with £55K OTE
- BMW branded car, mobile, laptop
- Other company benefits include: 25 days annual leave, company contributory pension plan, cash back health care scheme, life assurance, car salary exchange scheme, exclusive discounts on everyday purchases as well as exclusive discounts on car purchases.
- Potential to progress within the company, with global opportunities updated regularly.