We are currently seeking an experienced Bodyshop Administrator to join a leading Accident Repair Centre in the Tring area.
The Bodyshop Administrator role comes with a competitive salary of up to £26k and great benefits on top.
- Expanding Company with progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development.
Key Responsibilities as a Bodyshop Administrator:
- You will be responsible for the administration of all Bodywork matters including receptionist duties, bookings, courtesy car diary control, recovery driver's diary, and customer callbacks
- These tasks require excellent organisational skills with attention to detail and a quality focus that is second to none
- You are expected to maintain up-to-date knowledge on Bodyshop procedures and developments and be able to clearly communicate these to the customer.
- As the first point of contact for customers the role requires a motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills.
Required experience for the Bodyshop Administrator role:
- Ideally have previously worked/or currently working within a similar role within an Accident Repair Centre or within the Motor Trade.
If you want to hear more about the Bodyshop Administrator role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Holt Recruitment on 0845 8338007 / 01202 552915 to discuss further.
Bodyshop Administrator - up to £26k - Bodyshop - Tring