Bodyshop Advisor - Wilmslow
Bodyshop Advisor salary basic - £25k
Realistic OTE - £30k + (based on labour gross profit)
Bodyshop Advisor working hours Mon - Fri - 8.00am - 6.00pm (1 hour lunch)
Sat - 8.30am - 12.30pm (1 in 4)
Systems used - CDK Drive (Kerridge) and EMAC
The Bodyshop Advisor role comprises of the following:
- To be the initial contact with the customer for all accident repair enquiries.
- To follow a clear customer service process to ensure a consistent quality service is provided.
- To organise the loading of the bodyshop in an efficient manner to ensure efficient utilisation of workshop capacity and available staff in conjunction with Workshop Control.
- To inspect customers' vehicles for damage on arrival and organise a quote for any damage found.
- Organise and book in all repair work either face to face or phone contact.
- To organise collection & Delivery if required.
- Organise customer loan cars in conjunction with Bodyshop procedures.
- Liaise with customers, insurance companies and service providers to ensure all financial and repair formalities are effectively completed to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Inspect loan cars in and out to make sure the person who drives the car is accountable for damage.
- Take opportunities to promote and provide additional company services and products.
This Bodyshop Advisor vacancy is a full-time role so to ensure we provide our customers with the highest possible levels of service. Full training will be provided along with full Management support.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.