We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Controller to join a dynamic and expanding Accident Repair Centre in the High Wycombe area.
The Bodyshop Controller role comes with a competitive salary of up to £46k + Bonus.
Overseeing a team you will be responsible for the day-to-day duties within the Bodyshop department, maximising efficiency's etc.
- Well established and highly respected within the industry.
- Ongoing training and career progression for the right person.
- Immediate start available
Holt Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Bodyshop Controller to join a leading Accident Repair Centre.
Key Responsibilities as a Bodyshop Controller:
- Working closely with the bodyshop productives you will be responsible for ensuring that all body repairs and paintwork meet defined quality procedures.
- Productivity on the Panel Beating side will be required for this role to support the team.
- Authorising credit notes, purchase orders and cheque requests, promoting inter-department co-operation as well as ensuring compliance with health and safety procedures will all be part of the role.
- You will also be responsible for overseeing and motivating a team of productive staff as well as working closely with the estimators to ensure that the site is as profitable as possible.
As a Bodyshop Controller you will:
- Be working in a similar role as a Bodyshop Controller or in a supervisory role within a Bodyshop
- Have experience in developing relationships with customers and colleagues
- Have the drive and determination to maintain a productive department and the ability to work under pressure and achieve results through other people
High Wycombe / Buckinghamshire
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or contact Holt Recruitment on 0845 8338007 / 01202 552915 for more information.