Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference at a market leading company, developing an established site by embedding our culture for quality and customer service, while working as part of the Aviva family?
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 800 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 500,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Our benefits and rewards packages are industry leading
- Supports the living wage with a focus on wellbeing of our people
- Extensive discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Well known for quality, holding several main manufacturer approvals
- Winning no less than five industry awards in 2019 alone.
- State of the art technology which challenges traditional methods
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
- Up to £5,250.00 per annum in additional bonus
To mentor and lead a team of skilled production operatives, while encouraging a collaborative working environment, which focuses on the customer and what matters to them. Ensuring your team produces quality repairs and adopts a “right first time” attitude. Delivering on promises made to our customers which ensure that they will be without their vehicles for the shortest possible time. Identify opportunities which promote customer satisfaction or process improvement using data driven decisions
Desirable qualifications and experience:
Experience in general production or automotive body repair environment
- Be able to lead, motivate and inspire your team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to group and site key performance measures
- Embed a team working culture
- Able to identify the cause of issues and blockages, which interrupt the flow of work
- Completion of performance reviews and development
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days