Our client, an Accident Repair Bodyshop in the HP postcode area is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join their extremely busy team in their Customer Service Team. The basic on offer is £22k - £24k DOE, plus bonus and other benefits.
You will be the first point of contact for customers and will be tasked with keeping them up to date with the progress of their vehicle repair plus collection/delivery times.
- Delivering a high level of customer contact and communication throughout the vehicle repair.
- Constant delivery of Service Level Agreements, ensuring customers are contacted regarding repairs and non related damage.
- Identifying, owning and managing the risks involved in running the business appropriate to your role, in line with the Company risk framework.
- Achieving, maintaining and embedding all “best practice” and “lean activities” as dictated by business strategy.
- Accountability for individual performance and contributing to site performance.
To successfully apply for this role, you will need to possess previous experience in a similar role within the Motor Trade. This is essential and the ideal candidate will come from a Service Advisor background .
Experience and knowledge of excellent customer service delivery.
Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to our client. As well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement, you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends.
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension - 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8am to 12pm.
If you would like to hear more about this role and others within the Motor Trade, please contact Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.