Our client, a Vehicle Dealership in the WD postcode area of Hertfordshire is currently recruiting for an Alloy Wheel Technician with Smart Repair experience to undertake alloy wheel repairs for trade and private clients. These repairs will include painted wheels, colour changes & diamond cut replications.
Experience as a SMART repairer / Bodyshop / Alloy Wheel technician with a proven track record and at least 2 years experience in this environment. Wheel lathe experience would be an advantage. You will be responsible for repairing 50-60 wheels per week.
- The ability to produce high quality work
- Knowledge of the motor industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Driving Licence held for at least 2 years
- Must be able to be self-motivated, flexible & good at time keeping
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays 8am to 1pm.
For further details on this Alloy Wheel Technician/Smart Repairer role and other jobs in the motor trade please contact Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.