This is an opportunity to gain essential business marketing and business development experience at a large worldwide organisation with a top quality brand. Bosch is the world’s largest supplier of automotive parts and there is an opportunity for a motivated student to join the team, based just outside London at the UK headquarters.
Bosch Car Service is the flagship garage network carrying the Bosch brand. The network strengthens customer relationships and loyalty and is essential to growing the sales of Bosch car parts. For more information on Bosch Car Service (BCS), go to (url removed).
The position involves supporting the Bosch Car Service garage network in a wide variety of tasks. You will be an essential part of the team, your skills will be fully utilised and developed and you will be relied upon to add value to our products and services. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable marketing, business development and project management experience.
* Coordinating campaigns with marketing agencies
* Creating digital marketing material i.e. newsflash updates and content creation for social media platforms.
* Involvement in SEO and PPC to drive traffic to the BCS website.
* Handling garage requests, supporting them with marketing tools to contribute to the development of the network and their business
* Checking and approving garages wanting to join the network; implementing the approval process and maintaining our garage database
* Setting up new garages in the scheme, coordinating signage, workwear, sending out support packs
* Involvement in setting up purchase orders for various BCS marketing campaigns.
* Database maintenance, input and manipulation, to keep an accurate record of all those involved in the concept and communicating this with suppliers.
* Weekly and monthly reports regarding Bosch initiatives
* Regular maintenance of the Bosch Car Service website alongside the extranet used by the garage network
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.