Time Zero are pleased to be offering the Business Manager role in a highly successful, family run multi-franchise group of dealerships based in Hampshire and Surrey. They have won many industry awards, across several of their brands.
Due to continued success, they are looking to employ a Business Manager at the busy Southampton branch. They require an experienced individual to enhance the already successful team, and assist in the continued growth. This opportunity represents the first step up in to retail management within the showroom environment.
A successful applicant for the Business Manager role will be:
· Well presented.
· Well organised.
· Have the ability to negotiate and close a sale.
· Have a solid and proven track record in car sales with at least 2 years’ experience.
· Confidently able to present and upsell products and features.
You’ll have an outgoing and friendly personality, excellent communication skills, be highly motivated and target driven whilst being organised and have a great eye for detail, as well as being committed and reliable.
The company in return offers a competitive basic salary, generous commission structure, genuine career progression to Sales Controller and Sales Manager positions, training, and incentives.
- Varied role
- Employee Benefit Scheme with High Street discounts
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays or in lieu of Bank Holidays worked)
- Automatic Workplace pension scheme
- Training provided
- Working within a friendly team
- Excellent career prospects
- Subsidised lunch from our cafe
- Good basic salary and an uncapped OTE around £55k
Our ideal candidate will:
· Actively and passionately promote insurance products, finance and service plans on an appointment basis.
- Maintain a pro-active and disciplined approach to finance, insurance, and warranty sales, adhering strictly to all policies and FCA regulations.
- Ensure maximum profitability is achieved on all finance and insurance transactions, working in close collaboration with your line manager and the sales team.
- Work effectively within the dealership team, ensuring industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
If this sounds like you then why not click apply and talk to the team about this fantastic Business Manager opportunity.
Why Apply through TIME ZERO?
We are automotive specialists having worked in the main dealer network for over 30 years. We understand the role we are advertising.
We get to know the dealers we are representing.
Most importantly we get to know you by discussing you and your skills so we can put your application forward in the best light possible.
We look forward to helping you progress your career.