Our client, an independent used car dealership in the Chelmsford area of Essex are currently recruiting for an Sales Lead Enquiry Handler to join their Digital Enquiry desk. The basic on offer is £20k plus a future bonus scheme will be available.
Your duties will include gaining all relevant customer information, collecting data regarding the vehicles they are interested in, booking appointments with the Sales Executives etc.
Duties and responsibilities of an Online Sales Enquiry Handler:
- To make appointments for the Sales team;
- Respond to email and telephone enquiries;
- Engage with the Sales team with regards to enquiries;
- Take deposits from customers where possible;
- Log all enquiries on a CRM system;
- Engage with onsite customers when required;
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by management.
- a current and valid driver’s licence;
- experience in a similar role. eg. Call Centre Appointment Bookings, Motor Trade Bookings Clerk, Outbound Call Centre Sales;
- professional appearance and attitude;
- excellent persuasive verbal communication skills;
- time management skills and willingness to take the initiative;
- knowledge of automotive industry and technical aspects of vehicles and ownership;
- good knowledge of financing and basic mathematics skills
Hours: 45hrs per week (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm, 1 x 2 Weekends (Sat 9am to 6pm, Sun 10am to 5pm). Late night working may be included.
For further details on this Digital Sales Lead Enquiry Handler role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.