Our client in the Guildford area is currently recruiting for an Aftersales Advisor to join their busy Aftersales Department team. The basic salary on offer is £24k, OTE £27k with Saturday mornings paid as overtime.
• Are you an experienced Aftersales Advisor with Parts experience?
• Can you demonstrate a stable career history within the Motor Trade?
• Are you able to offer the highest levels of customer service at all times?
Yes? Then please read on.
Job Description of an Aftersales Advisor
As an Aftersales Advisor for this dealership, you will be controlling and maximising service bookings, interpreting customer's requirements and warranty administration control. You will always ensure that you are offering the highest level of customer service at all times.
Key Responsibilities and Roles
* To ensure all incoming telephone calls are answered in line with group policy
* To ensure that the staffing levels in the service reception and other areas in your control are in line with group policy at all times
* To ensure all bookings for service/repair work either by personal contact or by telephone, obtaining all necessary details including work required, nature of problem and full data capture.
* Ensure that all customers sign for and agree payment method, the work to be carried out and receive a copy of their job card.
* Ensuring that all customer documentation is completed as accurately as possible and that their records are maintained.
* To ensure all customers are notified of any problems relating to their vehicle within an agreed period of time
* To ensure completed job cards are invoice immediately with correct authority numbers where appropriate, and that customers have been notified of costs making the necessary collection/delivery arrangements.
* To ensure that all customers vehicles have been cleaned in line with company policy prior to handover.
* Meet customers and explain work carried out with invoice details, ensuring that payment is made before the release of any vehicle. Vehicle notes should be issued to any customer that does not receive an invoice.
* To ensure that all customer concerns are dealt with speedily and effectively and that any unresolved problems are referred to your immediate supervisor.
* Handle all internal and external customers with courtesy and ensure that the Company experience is delivered at all times.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm with Saturdays on a rota 9am to 1pm.
If you would like to hear more about this role, and have the necessary experience working in a main car dealer service department and especially have the experience on the Warranty side of the role, please apply today.
For further details on this Aftersales Advisor role and other jobs in the motor trade, please contact submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.