Our client, an independent car dealership has an immediate requirement for an experienced Automotive Main Dealer Business Manager to join their successful team in the Chelmsford area of Essex.
You will identify and qualify all clients, presenting appropriate funding and insurance options for customers whilst meeting agreed profitability targets.
• Do you have previous Business Manager experience within a main dealer?
• Have you got the ability to meet deadlines without compromising the quality of work?
• Are you reliable, honest and respectful, with a strong sense of integrity?
• Can you work well under pressure and manage conflicting demands?
Then please read on.....
Job Description of a Business Manager
You will be an experienced Business Manager/Transaction Manager/Sales Manager currently working as such within a UK dealership. You will have successfully completed a recognised industry Business Manager training course and have previous car sales experience as well as being an F & I specialist.
With the ability to work well under pressure you will be reliable and organised; managing conflicting demands and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of work and customer satisfaction.
In addition you will:
• Understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale
• Build rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
• Qualify customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
• Monitor finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
• Assist the management team in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
• Coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
• Monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager
• Previous Business/Finance Manager experience gained within the Automotive Industry;
• Demonstrates the ability to work well under pressure;
• Excellent relationship building, customer facing and negotiating skills;
• Organised with the ability to manage conflicting demands;
• Honest and respectful with a strong sense of integrity;
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to use own initiative;
• A full, clean UK Driving Licence
Working hours are 45hrs per week (Monday to Friday (x 4 days) 9am – 9pm, Saturday 9am – 6pm, alternative Sundays 10am – 5pm). Some later evenings maybe required.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
For further details on this Business Managers role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.