We are currently looking for a Parts Advisor for a volume car dealership in the Harlow area of Essex. Our client is looking a candidate who has either got some experience as a main dealer Parts Advisor and is willing to go through training and work full time, or an experienced main dealer Parts who would perhaps be willing to work part time hours.
• Are you a successful Parts Advisor within a main dealer?
• Are you a team player who can work under your own initiative?
• Can you offer your internal and external customer's high levels of customer service?
If so please read on...
To help and assist all aspects of the warehouse including checking stock and deliveries in against invoices, outing stock away in correct location, loading delivery vans, stock checking, returning stock to the Manufacturer following correct procedures, keeping warehouse and bin locations tidy, ensuring return of delivery cages to the Manufacturer.
Respond to VHC’s requests from the Service Dept. as a matter of urgency and in their responses they must add any associated parts that maybe required
We are looking for people who are:
• Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
• Committed to delivering an excellent customer service
• Excellent communicators, organised and have great inter-personal skills
• Previous experience of a parts operation and of stock control procedures would be advantageous, but not essential.
• Experience using Kerridge
Full time working hours will be Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm with alternate Saturdays 9am - 1pm.
If you a looking for a role where you can grow your career and really want to develop please get in contact today.
For further details on this Parts Advisor role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.