Car Sales & Service Executive – Doncaster
SYNETIQ is the largest integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. SYNETIQ is a fast paced, progressive business that leads the way in raising industry standards. We continually innovate ways of working, deliver great value, ensure industry-leading compliance and offer a fantastic customer experience.
By recycling and reusing vehicle parts SYNETIQ has saved over 6 million tons of CO2 over the last two years. As part of our ongoing commitment to sustainability, we are pleased to announce that we recently achieved accreditation from The Carbon Literacy Project, which includes the roll out of Carbon Literacy training across its workforce.
Right now SYNETIQ is an exciting, high growth, company to join, with an ambitious 3 year plan which relies on cutting edge technology that drives sales and profitability.
Overall Purpose of Role:
We currently have a vacancy at our Repossessions – UK Doncaster site for an experienced Sales & Service Executive to join our Car Dealership based at Adwick Le Street. We offer a wide range of cars and commercial vehicles with flexible finance options tailor made to suit budgets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a passion for vehicles to demonstrate to clients the benefits of using our company to solve their vehicle purchase needs and to maintain client and supplier relationships to ensure future sales and growth.
Sales & Service
- Present, promote and sell vehicles to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Promote our business and vehicles through media and advertising
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Keep abreast of best practices and vehicles sales trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience in car sales, or at least in a retail environment.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills to successfully address the needs of customers
- IT Literate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm & Saturdays 9am – 3pm