Marshall Motor Group have been named as the highest ranking automotive company in the Great Place to Work® for 2020.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join Marshall Motor Group and lead our sales team at our Peugeot dealership in Ashford. This role will see you use your sales management experience to lead the team in providing a high quality service for our customers. Reporting to the Head of Business, this role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis, and offers the opportunity to join a leading automotive retail group whilst representing a fantastic automotive brand.
What does a typical day involve?
- Managing the team of Sales Executives and Business Managers
- Leading and motivating the team to meet sales targets on vehicles and finance and insurance products
- Liaising with customers, both face-to-face and by phone/email
- Working to market vehicles and services on offer both in the dealership and online
- Ensuring customer satisfaction index scores are consistently high
- Handling any customer complaints in an efficient and effective way
- Collating finance proposals for customers
Required Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience as a sales leader within the automotive industry. Whilst brand experience is preferred, it isn’t essential. In addition to your experience, you will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to meet a goal
- A calm and professional manner
- A commitment to the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion and we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Company vehicle
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £1,000 - £2,000 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity