CASUAL DRIVER - DRIVE NOW CANTERBURY
Salary: Competitive basic
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employees and their recommendations; and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
Progression Opportunities: With over 55 Dealerships across 21 locations, Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
* Travelling between Motorline retailers via public transport to collect vehicles
* Fully appraising vehicles and collecting all necessary paperwork
* Phoning sites ahead of collection and planning transport route
* Tagging keys and cars upon arrival of destination
* Occasionally delivering customers vehicles
* Collecting and dropping off vehicles that need mechanical work off site
* To have held a valid UK manual driving licence for a minimum of one year with no more than 3 points
* Must have professional driving experience
* Friendly with customers and staff
* Reliable and timely
* Able to understand instructions spoken and written in English (Health & Safety)
Benefits and salary:
* Company Pension scheme
* 4 weeks holiday per annum
* Progression opportunities within
* Working on a zero hour contract between the hours of Monday- Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm to suit the business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.
The UK’s leading event for motor retailers is going VIRTUAL.
TWO days of insightful, engaging content that Automotive Management LIVE is known for whilst enabling our audience to connect with the full range of suppliers to motor retail, learn and share industry best practice, and discuss how to prepare for the future of motor retail.