We are looking to recruit a number of relief drivers to work at our
Atherstone depot, these drivers are an important part of our team and
help us to cover peak periods in our business along with holidays and
Hours can be as few or as many as you like and whether its family
commitments you need to work around or are retired and would like to do
something with your time this could be the perfect solution for you.
Our existing relief driver network come from many backgrounds, part time
firemen, ex-servicemen and indeed from all walks of life.
We hold a varied fleet of cars including commercial vehicles, people
carriers, 4x4s, Sports and Prestige. We require responsible drivers to
safely deliver these vehicles to our Nationwide clientele and this is
where our relief drivers play a key part.
As a driver you are the ‘face’ of our company and as such customer
service delivery is paramount. Our clients are often happy and reassured
to meet our drivers. Statistically you will have an accident every 7
years and a car is the second biggest investment most people make – a KAM
driver has a huge part to play in reassuring our clients that we will
deal with their claim efficiently.
We offer great career progression available at depot level, all our
existing depot manager network started life at KAM as drivers.
In addition to your salary you will get....
* Uniform provided including safety shoes
* Mobile phone and Sat Nav provided for business use
* Shell fuel card provided for business use –we allow drivers to obtain
a personal loyalty card to obtain reward points
Duties will include....
* Assisting in the preparation of hire fleet vehicles to a high
standard for delivery to customers, adhering to the relevant
procedures and completing all required documents.
* Ensuring that vehicles required for the following days deliveries are
accounted for and prepared
* Ensuring that the depot parking area remains organised at all times
with different vehicles allocated different areas as directed by the
* Preparation of the yard in order for easy access for collection of
vehicles by salvage agents or other Kindertons employees when
* Assisting depot administrators in dealing with damaged fleet vehicles
by photographing those vehicles and taking for estimate and the
designated fleet repairer.
* Assisting in deliveries, collections or vehicles swaps as and when
required by depot management.
* Working as part of a team, attending team meetings and contributing
* Any other duties reasonably requested by line manager.
You will be working on a flexible hours contract with weekends included
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.