Thomas Hardie Commercials Ltd is a main distributor for Volvo Truck, Bus and Coach throughout the North West of England and North Wales.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and our aims are to be the best supplier to the best customers and to be the best employer to the best employees.
Thomas Hardie prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. We value our people highly and want to invest in them by providing the right levels of support and skills required to really make a difference in the products and services which we provide. Training and development are an integral part of our business and we regard the development of our employees as fundamentally important.
Working for us you would be representing a brand whose industry-leading innovations make you proud as well as working for an award-winning employer who have been named Volvo's Dealer of the Year for an impressive 3 years running!
Are you ready to share your talent and enthusiasm with us?
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated, professional, and versatile individual to join the Aftermarket Department based at our Trafford Park site working Monday to Friday from 8am to 4.30pm.
Reporting to the Group Maintenance Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective central administrative support function to the group.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- To invoice and supply service administration support across the group as required
- To chase and maintain WIP
- To support central contract administration as required
- To assist with providing holiday/absence coverage remotely for service administrators as required
- Completing times and wages reports and customer cost sheets as required
- To assist in data gathering and producing reports for Service and Contract administration
- To assist with processing warranty/VCM administration as required
- Required to be flexible for weekend/bank holiday cover and at month end and able to work at other sites within the group as required within normal working hours.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Previous experience working in an administrative role. Experience within the commercial vehicle industry would be an advantage
- Confident and well organised with the ability to work well as part of a team as well as on their initiative and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Word & Excel.
- A flexible work approach to Month End and able to travel to and work from other THC depots as required.
- Have a full and current UK driving licence.
- We offer class leading rates of pay, plus Company profit share.
- Company sick pay scheme and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Personal pension with enhanced contributions and death in service benefit for pension members.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Enhanced paternity and maternity benefits.
- Free on-site parking.
- Loyalty holidays.
- Excellent personal development and training opportunities.