My client is an exciting and fast growing national automotive company offering superb training and development opportunities.
They are currently seeking a talented Centre Manager to work on a full time, permanent basis for their growing team.
As Centre Manager you are expected to encourage, lead and motivate your team to consistently deliver excellent sales and customer service, as well as taking responsibility for co-ordinating the workload and the delivery of company business objectives.
In return you will be given the opportunity to take your career to a whole new level through a tailored personal development plan, the opportunity to earn bonus, excellent discounts on products and services, and annual leave of 24 days plus bank holidays.
As a Centre Manager you will have:
- Commercial experience with a proven background within the retail and/or automotive sector.
- The ability to lead and manage a team of individuals.
- The ability to demonstrate success at in developing and maintaining a positive sales culture.
- A strong customer focus with the ability to encourage the team to deliver a consistent and positive customer experience.
- Experience in maximising sales whilst controlling costs, compliance with centre and management standards
- A full UK driving licence.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage workloads effectively
- A proven ability to lead and coach a team to deliver and complete tasks within an agreed time scale.
- The ability to lead from the front to promote our core values, principles and high standards throughout the business.
- The willingness to constantly develop and improve your own performance
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the operation and daily running of the depot
- Overseeing the maintenance of stock values within the centre
- Implementing and enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to
- The maintenance of documents in adherence with company policies and procedures
- Maximising workflow through the workshop to achieve maximum efficiencies
- Creating and fostering a positive customer service experience
- Assisting with training and mentoring of employees