SYNETIQ is the largest integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. SYNETIQ is a fast paced, progressive business that leads the way in raising industry standards. We continually innovate ways of working, deliver great value, ensure industry-leading compliance and offer a fantastic customer experience.
By recycling and reusing vehicle parts SYNETIQ has saved over 6 million tons of CO2 over the last two years. As part of our ongoing commitment to sustainability, we are pleased to announce that we recently achieved accreditation from The Carbon Literacy Project, which includes the roll out of Carbon Literacy training across its workforce.
Right now SYNETIQ is an exciting, high growth, company to join, with an ambitious 3 year plan which relies on cutting edge technology that drives sales and profitability.
Due to our sustained growth SYNETIQ are currently recruiting people who have a passion for vehicles, to work for us as a Class 1 Vehicle Collections Driver.
You will be collecting vehicles from various locations. Be loading, and offloading collected vehicles from our clients and customers onto your HGV using the vehicle winch where required. Height and weight restrictions will apply, and you will need to record height before every journey using the measuring stick and cab height indicator.
- Category C / C+E Driving Licence
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Driver CPC Card
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience of loading and offloading vehicles of all shapes and sizes is desirable but not essential as full on the job training will be given.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weathers.
- Comfortable with working at height.
- Greatly competitive hourly rate.
- Bonus scheme for referring other drivers.
- Onsite parking.
- Fortnightly pay.
- Overtime available.
- Uniform provided.
- Personal development opportunities.