Classic Car Mechanic / Vehicle Technician
£30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Our client are recruiting for a Classic Car Mechanic / Vehicle Technician to join the team. They are looking for someone who has strong leadership skills and work ethic. A willingness to learn and develop in our team is necessary and you must have a positive attitude towards work colleagues and have a flexible approach. Competitive salary depending on experience.
Vehicle Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
* General maintenance and servicing of classic and vintage cars
* Car restoration
* Event preparation
* Able to work as part of a team and individually
The ideal Vehicle Technician will have:
* Previous experience in the Classic / Automotive Industry
* Reliable and conscientious with excellent attention to detail
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal to include legible handwriting and good numeracy skills and computer literacy and understand the necessity for confidentiality
Vehicle Technician Benefits:
* Holidays - 20x days plus all Bank and public holidays, which equals 28 days in total. The company recommends one or two days are kept floating to enable a company break of five days for Christmas each year.
* Birthday (or closest day) day off – extra to holiday entitlement.
* Annual Welfare Allowance - £200 towards physical and mental wellbeing
* Annual “All About me” allowance - £100 each year
* Employee discount on parts and/or labour for any purchases or works done through the company
* Cycle to work scheme
* Opportunity for training and development
* RPS offers the Nest Pension scheme (auto enrolment)
* Annual free eye test
* Subsidised parking
* Free tea/coffee
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.