Our client is a Bespoke Rally Car Build/Vehicle Restoration, maintenance and support company in Witney. They work with amateur and professional motorsport competitors at the highest level, and are renowned for our unique expertise in both the classic and vintage car market.
Our client is recruiting for a Rally Car Build/Vehicle Restorer to join their team. The candidate must have a strong work ethic, willingness to learn and develop in our team and a positive attitude towards their work and colleagues. Competitive salary depending on experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
* The general maintenance and race preparation of classic and vintage cars.
* Preparation work for long distance endurance rally events both internationally and in the UK.
Candidates should be able to work diligently and without constant supervision to an extremely high standard, and able to use initiative where necessary; but also as part of a team. Essential requirements:
* This position requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in the Automotive Industry or experience in the Motorsport industry.
* Reliable, conscientious with an excellent attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal to include legible handwriting and good numeracy skills.
* Understand the necessity for confidentiality
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.