Commercial Fleet Operator / Tyre Technician
Salary - Up to £27,000 with company Van
Hours - Monday to Friday starting at 05:00
I am currently working with a well know Tyre Manufacture who are now looking for a Fleet Operator / Commercial Tyre Technician covering 5 sites from North to South London and across to Bracknell.
Commercial Fleet Operator / Tyre Technician / Tyre Inspection job role:
- Execute the contracts and manage the vehicle check and validation of movements while ensuring the optimization of the life of the tyre during use.
- Ensures preventive follow-up (inspection) of vehicles according to the periodicity defined in the contract & country road laws or contract specifications
- Knows the driving conditions and contributes to the tire recommendation process
- Schedules and executes necessary operations to maximize tire life.
- Maintain Services equipment, tooling and premises
- Use manufacture solutions' tools and processes
- Ensures invoicing of damaged items
- Optimizes the operational stocks (rolling and standing)
Requirements for Commercial Fleet Operator / Tyre Technician / Tyre Inspection:
- Previous experience as a Commercial Fleet Operator / Tyre Technician / Tyre Inspection desirable
- Product and Technical knowledge is essential
- Full UK driving licence.
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
How to Apply for this Fleet Operator / Tyre Technician / Tyre Inspection role.
If you are interested in finding out more get in contact with Richard on 07590309374, email email@example.com or send us your CV by Clicking Apply Now!