Commercial Vehicle Technician
We are currently recruiting for a 1x HGV Technician and 1x LCV Technician in the Carlisle area.
Our client is an Automotive Commercial Dealership and they are seeking Commercial Vehicle Technicians to join their busy Vehicle Workshop.
For your hard work as a Commercial Vehicle Technician for our Client, you can expect a salary of up to £55,000 DOE
The hours of work in this Commercial Vehicle Technician position are on a Night Shift basis, please contact us for a full breakdown. Typical Duties of a Commercial Vehicle Technician for our client include:
Requirements of this Commercial Vehicle Technician vacancy:
- Servicing, repair and Maintenance of HGVs or LCVs
- Completion of Job Sheets and Documentation
- Liaising with the Service Department and Parts Department
- Completion of MOT preparation
- Previous working experience within a Commercial Vehicle Technician / Fitter role
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- Have 2 years’ experience in similar role.
To apply for this Commercial Vehicle Technician position, please forward your CV to Olivia Pedley quoting the job reference or call our office for a chat about this position.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details