Multimatic CFT engineers and manufactures carbon composite components for top-echelon motorsports, the automotive industry and beyond.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Composite Trim & Assembly Technicians to join our team producing high quality parts for motorsport and the premium automotive industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established International Composites company, with a role that offers variety as well as career and development opportunities.
Working in a team environment you will work on a range of parts and assemblies; you will follow engineering drawings/build manuals and use your Trim & Assembly skills to carry out the scope of work required. On the job training is provided, with continual support and guidance from an experienced team.
- Fit and trim composite components for projects in the Motorsport/F1 & Aerospace industries requiring strong attention to detail & quality
- Bond and trim assemblies in accordance with defined standards and processes
- Follow build manuals and technical drawings, ensuring accuracy at every stage
- Completion of all relevant paperwork including route cards and daily time sheets
- Comply with all health and safety and PPE requirements
- Comfortable using common hand tools and air tools
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team as well as solo
- Comfortable working to tight time frames with demanding quality requirements
- Experience in the composite industry
- Basic understanding of composite component construction
- Ability to interpret basic instructions via detailed drawings & build manuals
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Experience in auto body repair and finishing