Contact Centre Advisor/Contact Centre Service Advisor
Based - Our new offices in Dunfermline
Monday – Friday 38 hour week with coverage between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm
Are you enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated? This could be the opportunity for you! John Clark Motor Group are seeking a professional Contact Centre Advisor/Contact Centre Service Advisor. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a move to join a progressive company.
This is not an easy job. There, we said it.
This is a role for someone who is passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service and go above and beyond for our customers across the board. You must display a true team ethic a desire to grow and develop within the business.
Contact Centre Advisor/Contact Centre Service Advisor key job requirements
- Answer and administer inbound and outbound service calls
- Book accurate service appointments to our live workshop diaries
- Advise and upsell any additional work required
- Arrange customer vehicle collection/deliveries or loan cars
- Ensure all customer details are input/updated accurately in our Dealer Management Systems
- Communicate with professional confidence and assurance
- Deliver the highest levels of service and customer satisfaction
Skills Contact Centre Advisor/Contact Centre Service Advisor will require
- Work as part of a fast paced and dynamic team
- Excellent keyboard and computer skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be Articulate, confident and be able to convey key information in a concise and professional manner
- Be able to prioritise their workload,
- Be punctual
Contact Centre Advisor/Contact Centre Service Advisor required experience
- Customer focussed related role
- Previous experience within the Motor Industry is preferred although not essential
- Previous experience in a high-volume dealership is preferred although not essential
In return for your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to earn an excellent salary, plus lots of fantastic benefits.
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
If this sounds like you and you would love to be part of John Clark Motor Group then please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application