Marshall Motor Group, voted one of the UK’s Great Places to Work, are currently recruiting a Credit Controller to join one of our busy Accounts departments.
We are seeking a Part Time Credit Controller to join Marshall Motor Group’s Accounts Team in Cambridge and work closely with our finance team to improve the financial performance of the dealerships. This role would be perfect for someone in the early stages of their career within accounts.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow established procedures that ensure that accounting control is maintained, and the Group’s benchmarks are achieved
- Plan ahead and manage time carefully to ensure all tasks are achieved
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with customers, colleagues, suppliers and external representatives
- Remain professional, calm and positive at all times
- Assess own performance and effectiveness and undertake personal development activities
The successful candidate will be well organised, proactive in their approach to work, with outstanding communication and conflict resolution skills. This is a challenging role operating within a large independent company with a great deal of opportunity for personal and professional development.
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion and we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £600 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you