Rygor is looking for an organised and efficient Credit/Warranty Controller to join its brilliant team at its Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Westbury, Wiltshire.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional support to the business, through a highly organised and accurate approach to credit and warranty control.
You will approach this role with tenacity, be dedicated to achieving targeted results and working to strict deadlines. You will be confident working independently on collection of overdue accounts and processing warranty payments. We’re looking for someone who understands the need to be flexible, so you can respond to different ways of working in the face of changing situations and the business needs.
You will also have the following skills:
- Fantastic communication skills via email, telephone, and face to face
- Practical experience in an accounts team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills, including creating and using pivot tables
- Brilliant numeracy and literacy skills
- Thrive under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills
- Good administrative knowledge
- A great team player
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Knowledge of Keyloop system an advantage but not essential as full training would be provided.
This role is 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday and will be based out of our head office in Westbury, with the potential for a remote working hybrid.
If you think you have the skills to excel in this role, email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Team Rygor:
Want to work for an industry-leading company which always strives to Set Standards? Well look no further…Being part of our team, means to be part of one of the best teams in the industry. At Rygor, Setting Standards is at the heart of everything we do, and will be at the heart of your career as well. No matter what department or branch our team members work as part of, we all strive to be the absolute best and offer our customers the highest level of service. As a member of Team Rygor, you will enjoy many benefits, including health and wellbeing programmes, perkbox online rewards, internal awards and team events. We’re committed to your career and want to help you grow and develop through the business. We offer extensive training opportunities and always want to gain your feedback and hear your ideas on how we can drive the business forward.
Benefits of working for Rygor:
- Working with an award-winning team (We've just been named 'Service Provider of the Year' at the WhatVan? Awards 2022)
- Perkbox – more than a hundred practical, recreational and salary-sacrifice benefits and perks, from free spa days and mobile phone insurance to discounted gym memberships, savings on childcare, cinema tickets, groceries and travel.
- Access to Rygor’s wellness programme and EAP
- Reward and recognition programmes
- Mercedes-Benz training
- Online H&S eLearnings
- Branded uniform (front of house staff)
- Rygor’s continued investment in its sites