Customer Experience Manager
Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd have an exciting opportunity available for a Customer Experience Manager to join the team of large dealer group in Cheshire, operating prestige manufacturer brands. Our client continually aims to deliver the highest level of customer experience within the prestige vehicle sector. This role is a vital part in ensuring they achieve the highest levels of customer service. You will be an integral part of their Service team, and accountable for delivering and exceeding the highest level of customer service.
You will report directly to the Service Manager, and record all customer complaints.
You will be required to take full ownership of all customer complaints, make accurate records of complaint, calls and actions with the outcome for future training and awareness. You will also be responsible for mentoring staff at all levels on VOC, VHC and Service Processes. To support the role you will be required to fully understand the manufacturers goodwill process which includes the full responsibility of allocating RSA & RSA+ (Retailer Self-Authorisation)
· Be an ambitious person looking to drive improvements in delivering a high-level Customer experience
· Be a highly motivated team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Be resilient with a positive “can do” attitude to your job
· Be willing to continually grow, develop and learn new skills
· Deal with All Aftersales Customer complaints in a timely manner in accordance with the manufacturers UK time frame
· Excel at multi-tasking, and be comfortable answering the phone
· Be able to build rapport and relationships with ease
· Be able to attend meetings, take minutes, and ensure action points are fulfilled through relentless follow-up
· Have a high attention to detail and be able to actively listen to customer needs and find a solution to them
· Have excellent IT capabilities. Previous CRM experience is an advantage
· A calm approach to stressful situations
· Strong organisational skills and time management
For any candidates you will be required to present to the senior management team. This will be a brief description of you and what you can bring to the position, and their business. 3 Live customer complaints and how you would handle them and finally what your expectations are from the role.
This is a full time position.
Apply now by clicking the link or for a confidential discussion call Jason Shenton at Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd.
Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd is a dedicated Automotive / Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy Business.