Service Advisor Required! - Basic up to £28,000
Our client is a Main Motorcycle Dealership looking to recruit a Service Advisor to join their team based in Brighton!
Working as part of team the Service team, you will be focused on delivering a very high level of brand experience to your customers, committed to making a difference and wanting to join a company who can offer long-term career progression.
Service Advisor Role:
- To Manage all service telephone and Walk-in enquires
- To meet and greet customers, qualify and identify customer’s needs for at vehicle drop-off
- To progress and update the customer throughout the day
- To discuss and up-sell additional work to the customer.
- Advise, and forward diarised unsold work
- Carry out inspections where necessary prior to handover to customer
- To ensure you deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
Service Advisor requirements:
- Ideally have previous experience as a service advisor
- A good technical knowledge of vehicles
- To have a positive, customer focused attitude and approach to your work
- To have a valid driving licence
Package: Basic of up to £28,000
Hours: 5 days per week 39hrs (Mon-Sat) Mon-Thurs 9-6, Fri–Sat 9-5
Contact: Jamie @ Jago Consultants
Service Advisor, Aftersales Advisor, Service consultant, Aftersales Consultant, service advisor, Service Advisor, Aftersales Advisor, Service consultant, Aftersales Consultant, service advisor,