Are you customer focused, self-motivated and looking for a new challenge?
As a Sales & Customer Service Advisor at Jaguar Land Rover Preston, you will be part of an organisation that believes in investing in you and your future. We provide excellent training & development as well as promote internal progression opportunities.
This customer focused role offers a competitive basic salary as well as uncapped commission (average OTE Circa £25,200). Our Full Time (40 Hours) shift patterns are fully flexible between 8am-6pm Monday-Friday to ensure a great work/life balance (i.e. 8am-4.30pm & 9.30am-6pm). Saturday's are on a rota basis (1 in 3), working 8.30am-1.30pm and when working a Saturday you will be receive the time back during the week.
In addition, we offer a number of excellent benefits including;
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less
- A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price
- We reward long service with extra holidays
- And much more….
We are currently recruiting for our aftersales booking team, working within our state of the art JLR site in Preston.
At Inchcape Preston we are extremely talented and passionate about our customer experience and are looking for someone that shares the same values and passion. We welcome applications from experienced sales & customer advisors, as well as people with the drive and enthusiasm to learn something new.
Our site is based just seconds away from the M6 junction 31a and we also offer free on-site car parking!
The main duties of the role will include;
- Handling inbound & outbound telephone calls to existing customers (No Cold-Calling)
- Responding to customer email enquiries
- Quickly identifying the needs of the customers and guiding towards the service or product that will best meet their requirements
- Providing a high level of customer service which will allow you to build relationships with our customers to retain business
- Being organised and self-motivated to ensure targets and deadlines are met
- To up-sell additional JLR products
The Ideal Candidate