You will be based & work from the Head Office in Mold, North Wales with a focus on lift industry product support and engineering.
* Manage individual time on project calls/technical support in accordance with internal & ISO procedures.
* Be competent in providing design/engineering solutions compliant with relevant industry standards.
* Build and maintain structured approach to technical support; methods, files, processes.
* To become conversant and competent with the current IT platforms including the CRM and ERP systems.
* Liaise with internal/external teams with all related tasks including customer meetings and site surveys.
* Maintain customer support with claims and analysis.
* Maintain KPI’s with key product development and improvement for sustainability.
* Decision making on claim costs and best case scenarios.
* Technical support assistance and allocation of resources.
* Implement root cause analysis and cost of claims.
* Attend weekly/periodic meetings/calls on claims and non-conformity reports.
* Progressive improvement on intercompany and 3rd party quality and supply issues.
* Attend customer meetings and technical site surveys when required utilising safe access and RAMS.
* Attend and provide training seminars when required in accordance with company guidelines and customer requirements.
* Returns management of critical spares and non-conformities; processing and analysis.
* Technical assistance and approval of claims, travel and cost analysis of claim
* Liaise with varying degree of customer in relation to claims
* Provide design/engineering solutions compliant with relevant industry standards in response to claims.
* Manage day to day of customer support team.
* Manage site survey timings – after sales support.
* Assist with Quality manual assurance and audits; ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and 14001 – Customer care.
* In conjunction with Management implement trying schedule for customer service and support.
* Dealing with people and technical service level
* You will be a motivated individual with excellent time management and a confident member of a team able to assist and communicate with staff at all levels.
* Good problem solving skills and ability to check technical / electrical drawings and evaluate design feasibility.
* Having excellent IT skills with focus on Microsoft Office applications.
* You will be looking for a career with excellent progression opportunities within an International company.
* Previous experience in the lift industry field is required.
* Experience with quality control / root cause analysis required
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.