We are working with a Main Car Dealership in Letchworth and they are looking for a Diagnostic / Prep Tech to join their team.
The role offers an excellent basic salary, with added company benefits. If you would like more details on the position, then why not apply today!
Key role responsibilities:
- Carry out diagnostics, inspections, repairs and services to vehicles following company procedures
- Completing road tests and signing off all the necessary warranty repairs
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, complying with repair instructions
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults
- Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair
- Plan, carry out, check and test all work done to the highest possible standard and in the most efficient manner, in order to ensure the maximum utilisation of time available
- Report and record works carried out, reporting immediately any further works required or vehicle faults
Experience, skills and attributes:
- Must be qualified to minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a qualified Technician
- Has own tools
- You will be a self-motivated team player, with a positive can-do attitude.
- A high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail are a must
- Be able to achieve high productivity ensuring exceptional customer service at all times
- Previous dealership experience is preferable.
Role: Diagnostic Technician / Prep Tech
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 (one hour unpaid lunch break)
For more information contact Gary at Jago Consultants