Our client, an independent Service Garage who deal with multi branded vehicles is currently looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team in the Redhill area. The salary on offer is circa £30-40k depending on your experience and knowledge. This is negotiable for the right candidate.
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed.
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
You must have:
- A strong knowledge of mechanical repairs and diagnostics.
- Organisational ability.
- A good approach to customer service
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
For further details on this Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy