We are looking to recruit a Digital and Social Media Marketing Executive to join our groups marketing department. You will form part of a team of three, based at our Head Office in Featherstone, Wolverhampton.
Reporting to the group Operations Director you will be involved with all aspects of the marketing and brand awareness for the group, and taking the lead in all aspects of social media for the company which will involve video on all platforms.
You will bring your own ideas and creative flair to help the expansion of our brand and the franchises we represent to ensure the vision and growth of the company are met.
This role will suit someone with marketing experience within a similar role (Motor Trade would be an advantage). Understanding all aspects of the modern approach to marketing success and is looking for the next step in becoming a marketer!
About the role
- Taking the lead with content creation for various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on social media platform performance using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook/Instagram insights
- Support with the strategic growth plan
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy
- Planning and executing video marketing for the group, working with our Social Media Content Creator and Video Editor (video creation will be an advantage)
- Build the brand to be a leader within the sector and professional marketplace, building brand awareness and reputation
- Market research & competitor analysis
- Stay up to date on trends and find gaps for innovative ideas
- 1-2 years marketing experience within a similar role
- Sound knowledge of social media scheduling, reporting and analytic tools
- A high level of understanding digital marketing
- Knowledge of the latest social media platforms and trends
- Integrate well with colleagues, customers, and external partners to develop and deliver marketing campaign
- Excellent writing and content creation skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised and strong time management skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Full UK Driving Licence
Founded in 1931, Brindley Group stands as one of the largest privately and family-owned motor retailer groups in the Midlands. We employ locally over 300 and we are still growing. The Brindley Group currently represents 9 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in 13 dealerships across the West Midlands, we provide a fantastic working environment and we are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.