Digital Marketing Apprentice – Doncaster
SYNETIQ is the largest integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. SYNETIQ is a fast paced, progressive business that leads the way in raising industry standards. We continually innovate ways of working, deliver great value, ensure industry-leading compliance and offer a fantastic customer experience.
By recycling and reusing vehicle parts SYNETIQ has saved over 6 million tons of CO2 over the last two years. As part of our ongoing commitment to sustainability, we are pleased to announce that we recently achieved accreditation from The Carbon Literacy Project, which includes the roll out of Carbon Literacy training across its workforce.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice to join our team at our Head office in Doncaster. The overall purpose of the role is to support the Digital Marketing Manager and overall marketing team to drive awareness of SYNETIQ, improve sales and engagement whilst delivering return on investment, through digital and selected offline marketing activities.
Key areas of responsibilities
- Completing a digital marketing apprenticeship course
- Processing and analysing Google Analytics website data and providing summaries and insights
- Creating & scheduling digital campaigns across a variety of digital platforms, Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok &, LinkedIn
- Reporting on digital activities and advertising and summarising performance
- Learning all aspects of website performance audits, including SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) targeting keywords
- Managing online brand perception, e.g Trustpilot reviews, complaints, plus any other online review platforms
- Assisting with offline/website user journeys and overall improvements
- Working with a wide variety of online support tool websites and software, SEMRUSH, Sendible, Hotjar
- Working with other company departments, IT etc
- Ad hoc marketing duties to support the team.
Skills & Experience
- A passion for digital marketing including a desire to learn and keep up to date with the latest digital trends.
- A technical mind-set and the ability to pick up new processes and tools quickly
- Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Outgoing and personable
- A great communicator
- Works well as part of a team