Epicor Consultant, Finance or Accounting experience - Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus
I am working with an end user company in the Midlands that are are due to undergo a high profile greenfield implementation of Epicor 10 in Q2 of 2019. The successful person will participate in consulting engagements and steering meetings with key business stakeholders and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables for varying departmental heads within the company. The consultant will contribute to overall implementation, taking responsibility for key aspects of the implementation.
* To provide a high level of consulting and implementation services to 4 sites across the UK.
* Responsible for the optimal set up and training in the product for each department
* To be responsible for problem identification, software specification and/or design, implementation, documentation, testing, training and solution deployment
* To interact with company stakeholders on cost/schedule monitoring.
* To provide an initial level of support
* To be responsible for achieving defined utilization and revenue goals
* To identify additional product/services opportunities in the organization
* You will be expected to work independently, but sometimes within a team environment.
The successful candidate will be:
* A self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision,
* Able to earn the respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications.
* Accomplished at building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
* Accustomed to acting with integrity and have a track record of excellent problem solving skills.
* At least 3 years of ERP Implementation experience, ideally with 2 years+ of Epicor ERP experience
* Experience of using / implementing Epicor ERP is a huge advantage as are other mid-market ERP solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics, Infor, IFS, Sage, NetSuite, QAD, UNIT4 or a similar solution.
* Strong knowledge in Financials or Accounting business processes and practices
* At least 5 years Professional work Experience
* Degree level education
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Epicor Consultant who is travelling the UK to work within an end user organisation providing a first class service and leading the overall implementation project. Please apply or contact Craig Purnell on (phone number removed) for a more detailed understanding on this role
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.