We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor to join an established Accident Repair Centre in the Birmingham area.
The Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor role comes with a salary of £40,000 + bonus and great company benefits.
- Hours: 45 hours Monday to Friday
With over 14 years of Automotive Industry experience and an expansive client base ranging from international brands to independents, Holt Automotive Recruitment is uniquely positioned to place Automotive professionals that suit their individual requirements. Our specialised consultants operate throughout the UK and will get you the rates, shifts and types of vehicles you want to work on. Arranging everything from the initial interview to your first day on the job, we take all the hard work off your shoulders.
Key role and responsibilities as an Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
Accurately and professionally assess a wide range of vehicles
* Use computerised estimating systems
* Calculate costings and the time required to complete all necessary repairs
* Liaise regularly with insurance engineers
- Contact customers to provide updates
Minimum requirements as an Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
Must have experience using estimating software (ideally Audatex)
* ATA is advantageous but not essential
* Ensure customer expectations are met and demonstrate great service skills
If you want to hear more about the Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor - £40,000 - Bodyshop - Birmingham