Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way
We are seeking a Financial Planning Analyst to join our team and support our senior finance leaders with financial analysis and the preparation of financial reports, announcements and presentations. Based in Milton Keynes, this role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis and provides the right individual with a fantastic opportunity to continue their career development in an environment which offers exposure to the senior leaders of our business.
What does a typical day involve?
- Working closely with other members of the finance team to produce internal and external management information on both a cyclical and ad-hoc basis
- Supporting the in the preparation of exec, board and external presentations
- Providing assistance throughout due diligence processes relating to potential acquisition activity
- Supporting the monitoring, analysis and provision of insight on all financial and operational matters, both internal and relevant external
- Preparing models in support of the forecast, budget and strategic planning processes
- Reporting on and analysing competitor performance
What are the required skills and experience?
To be successful in this role you will be working towards a professional accounting qualification (or be fully qualified) and will have some experience in the provision and analysis of management information. In addition to your previous experience you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to learn quickly within a fast paced environment
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Commercial acumen with the ability to understand operational impacts
- A commitment to the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Why Marshall Motor Group?
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by Great Place to Work UK as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- Up to £2,000 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity