Hays Sales & Marketing is proud to be working in partnership with Ford Motor Group who are recruiting for Marketing, Sales and Service professionals to join their team in their Dunton Campus, Basildon, Essex.
You will help to create the essential bonds between Ford Motor Group, their Dealers and their Customers. At the heart of their business, it is one of the biggest functions in Ford.
As part of this energetic team, you will be working collaboratively to ensure that their customer’s experiences are best in class. You will become part of a team who focus on fostering greater customer satisfaction and developing profitable market share by ensuring that their offerings are positioned, priced and sold with a strong customer experience at all "touchpoints" to optimise added value to our bottom line.
Externally you will be responsible for taking their products and services to their customers via their dealer partners. Internally you will collaborate with key stakeholders to bring both the current and next generation of exciting products, accessories, services and experiences to our customers. You will have determination to succeed and be passionate about Ford and its offerings.
As a Fleet Business Manager in Ford of Britain, your role will cover both Passenger and Commercial Vehicle business sales supporting their Fleet organisation. Exact responsibilities may differ based on specific business area but will include:
· Professionally represent the Ford Fleet proposition through Account Management of medium & some larger Fleets;
o On-going, customer-led, engagement with full ownership of any issues through to resolution
o Develop and share a clear understanding of the wants/needs of each customer to ensure the optimal blend of products and services are offered to meet and exceed their expectations
o Undertake regular reviews of Ford competitiveness/performance and take decisive action to maximize the volume/profit opportunity
o Lead renewal of deals to maximize future business opportunities. Securing business approval internally to support deals
o Ensure the successful introduction of all new products and services relevant to assigned customers
o Maintain effective relationships with all parties in the supply chain e.g. dealer, converter, Leasing Companies
o Pursue all incremental opportunities with assigned customers
o Achieve car and commercial vehicle sales objectives by maintaining order-take vs target glide path within a group of assigned customers
o Provide regular sales forecast by customer to support annual planning as well as weekly updates
o Lead responsibility for all customer concerns including vehicle ordering, supply, terms/invoice/payment issues and involve relevant FoB team members as required
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience working as an Account Manager in any industry, or for an OEM / Automotive /Blue-chip Company within a Sales or Marketing function
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Resilient, adaptable and a growth mindset
· Results driven
· Ability to manage competing tasks to completion
· Ability to provide constructive feedback
· Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
· Good knowledge of MS Office
· Full UK Driving License required
· Industry experience preferred
What’s in it for you?
They are one of the most recognisable brands in the world today. They are a global automotive leader and have been in the business for over 100 years. They are building upon this experience by looking forward to the future, and those who join them can expect to learn an unrivalled amount about creating a total consumer experience around their exceptional products.
As well as the opportunity to build your career with us you will receive:
· 26 days holiday plus public holidays
· Competitive pension arrangement
· 2 paid days leave for charity projects
· Access to Perks at Work platform which provides retail discounts
· Access to Ford’s Degreed learning platform
· Access to Ford’s employee privilege scheme which gives you the opportunity to save on the price of a new vehicle. Employees can also nominate relatives to benefit from the scheme
· Family-friendly policies
· Although primarily based in Dunton, this role will require extensive UK travel including overnight stays as required
This is a fantastic career opportunity where you will be joining a fast paced and commercially focussed team that will offer long-term career development opportunities.
For more information about the role and organisation please contact Matilda Ager who is the retained consultant working in partnership with Ford Motor Group or please click apply now with an up to date CV.
All third party and direct applicants will be sent directly to Matilda Ager at Hays Sales & Marketing to be screened as part of the recruitment process.
Ford is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment or harassment on the grounds of gender, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief, gender reassignment and gender identity, age and those with caring responsibilities