Hays Sales & Marketing is proud to be working in partnership with Ford Motor Group who are recruiting for Marketing, Sales and Service professionals to join their team in their Dunton Campus, Basildon, Essex.
You will help to create the essential bonds between Ford Motor Group, their Dealers and their Customers. At the heart of their business, it is one of the biggest functions in Ford.
As part of this energetic team, you will be working collaboratively to ensure that their customer’s experiences are best in class. You will become part of a team who focus on fostering greater customer satisfaction and developing profitable market share by ensuring that their offerings are positioned, priced and sold with a strong customer experience at all "touchpoints" to optimise added value to our bottom line.
Externally you will be responsible for taking their products and services to their customers via their dealer partners. Internally you will collaborate with key stakeholders to bring both the current and next generation of exciting products, accessories, services and experiences to our customers. You will have determination to succeed and be passionate about Ford and its offerings.
As a Sales/Marketing Zone Manager in Ford of Britain, your role may be focused on their Passenger Vehicle business, Commercial Vehicle business or supporting their Fleet organisation. Exact responsibilities may differ based on specific business area but will include:
· Managing primary and retail dealer and/or fleet customers relationships
· Agreeing Annual Sales Objectives (ASOs) with dealers
· Gaining dealer acceptance to monthly wholesales, provide mix and derivative guidance to minimise stock ageing and ensure effective dealer inventory management
· Working with dealers and business customers to achieve monthly and quarterly sales objectives
· Provide timely and accurate dealer sales forecasts by vehicle channel
· Regular review of dealer in market performance to identify sales opportunities and address under performance
· Deliver comprehensive dealer marketing activity with regular reviews and appraisal of dealer marketing plans ensuring that they effectively communicate Ford marketing programmes and drive traffic to the dealership
· Maintain a high level of product knowledge and inspire your dealers to do the same
· Ensure Central communications are quickly understood and activated by the dealer network
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience working for an OEM / Automotive /Blue-chip Company within Sales or Marketing functions
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Resilient, adaptable and a growth mindset
· Results driven
· Ability to manage competing tasks to completion
· Ability to provide constructive feedback
· Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
· Good knowledge of MS Office
· Full UK Driving License required
· Industry experience preferred
What’s in it for you?
They are one of the most recognisable brands in the world today. They are a global automotive leader and have been in the business for over 100 years. They are building upon this experience by looking forward to the future, and those who join them can expect to learn an unrivalled amount about creating a total consumer experience around their exceptional products.
As well as the opportunity to build your career with them you will also receive:
· 26 days holiday plus public holidays
· Competitive pension arrangement
· 2 paid days leave for charity projects
· Access to Perks at Work platform which provides retail discounts
· Access to Ford’s Degreed learning platform
· Access to Ford’s employee privilege scheme which gives you the opportunity to save on the price of a new vehicle. Employees can also nominate relatives to benefit from the scheme
· Family-friendly policies
· Although primarily based in Dunton, this role will require extensive UK travel including overnight stays as required
This is a fantastic career opportunity where you will be joining a fast paced and commercially focussed team that will offer long-term career development opportunities.
For more information about the role and organisation please contact Matilda Ager who is the retained consultant working in partnership with Ford Motor Group or please click apply now with an up to date CV.
All third party and direct applicants will be sent directly to Matilda Ager at Hays Sales & Marketing to be screened as part of the recruitment process.
Ford is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment or harassment on the grounds of gender, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief, gender reassignment and gender identity, age and those with caring responsibilities.