Ford Vehicle Technician , Worthing Ford
A great opportunity has arisen for a Ford Technician at our busy Worthing branch.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to offer a careful and considered approach to all repairs
- Follow manufacturer warranty processes
- Work effectively as part of a team and on one’s own initiative.
- Have excellent time management
- Have good organisational skills and display accuracy in their work
- Hold NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification
- Be competent diagnosing vehicle faults and rectification
- Proficiently communicate and co-ordinate with workshop control and parts departments
A full UK driving licence is required which you will have held for at least 6 months, with no endorsements/disqualifications for drink, drug or dangerous/careless driving offences.
Prior light commercial experience would be an advantage, however is not essential.
In the first instance, please contact Luke Simmons.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.