GENERAL MANAGER, MULTI-FRANCHISE FLAGSHIP DEALERSHIP
General Manager / Dealer Principal, West London:
Our client, a major motor dealer group with outlets right across the country, seeks an experienced and established Dealer Principal / General Manager / Head of Business to join their flagship multi-franchise dealership in West London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Management professional with extensive experience in the automotive retail sector to join a highly respected organisation.
As General Manager / Dealer Principal you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing a large multi-franchise dealership in West London
- The site consists of New and Used Vehicle Sales departments for each representative franchise, Commercial Vehicle Sales, Service and Parts departments.
- Leading the teams to make each Dealership the very best it can be
- Ensuring complete Customer Satisfaction is achieved, leaving nothing to chance
- Controlling costs in line with Company objectives
- Taking a strategic view of the business, controlling cash flow, stock and assets
- Monitoring financial performance - ensuring profit targets are achieved, margins maintained and expenses controlled
As General Manager / Dealer Principal it is essential that you are able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and Leadership skills
- Financial, Commercial and Economic acumen
- Experience in improving Market share in Vehicle sales and After sales
- A track record of achieving challenging objectives through Department Managers
- Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation, GDPR, H&S and effective motor trade practices
The successful candidate will have a proven record of accomplishment in the Retail Motor Industry and:
- is firm, fair, assertive and highly professional
- leads by example
- has a flexible approach to resolving business issues and problems
- an impressive record of maximising sales
- has a keen attention to detail
- has a strong focus to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
Candidates in current employment will be preferred; any extent of notice period with current employers will be accounted for courteously.
As General Manager / Dealer Principal you will be rewarded with a generous remuneration and benefits package comprising:
- basic salary £80,000 pa + performance incentivised bonus scheme
- OTE up to or in excess of £120k per annum
- Company Car
- Business and private mileage
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Other fringe benefits including pension, life assurance, annual leave entitlement, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the Apply button and follow the instructions making sure to include your CV.
Please note that in accordance with the recruitment and consultancy processes of Clients of InAutomotive.com, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to directly the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so. All correspondence will be treated in strictest confidence.
Applications for the role of General Manager / Dealer Principal will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience with dates of employment and ensure your contact numbers and residential address details are on your CV.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK and a full valid UK Driving License. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!