Handover Specialist – Jaguar Land Rover
£18,000 + OTE Bonus £6,000 + Benefits
Driving License Essential
40 Hours – Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work
Our prestigious Jaguar Land Rover dealership in Aberdeen are currently looking for a Handover Specialists to join the team on a full time permanent basis. The role of the Handover Specialist is to provide a courteous, professional and friendly service to our guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction from the point of the sale being concluded to the professional handover of the vehicle.
Handover Specialist Duties;
* Ensure all Guests are met at point of sale and their delivery date expectation is met correctly.
* Ensure accuracy of all deal files including signatures, funding, deposit, paperwork and Authorised Manager signature
* Resolve any outstanding paperwork issues prior to submitting the deal file to Line Manager
* Ensure that the Guest is informed on a regular basis of the progression of their new vehicle
* Exceeds PV & manufacturers national average CSI score, by ensuring Guest Satisfaction is always 10 out of 10.
* Ensure that any telephone, email or written enquiries are dealt with in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner
* Ensure all vehicles are paid out prior to handover
* Ensure a final inspection of all vehicles is carried out prior to Guest Handover, a minimum of 2 hours prior to delivery
* Ensure all part exchange documents, book pack and spare key is obtained from the Guest prior to handover of new vehicle.
* Ensure Final Demands & Needs is completed at point of Handover and is FCA compliant, ensuring any up-sell opportunities are optimised.
The role will suit someone who has experienced working in a fast paced, face to face customer service environment, as full training will be provided. You must also have;
* Full UK Driving License
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Competent using computer and good level of administration skills
* Highly organised and be able to multitask
* Professional, courteous and approachable
* Team player but ability to work on own initiative
Key benefits- The Peter Vardy difference
* Industry leading compensation package
* Discounts on new and used cars
* Contributory pension scheme
* 32 days holiday
* Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
* Great career development opportunities
If you would love to be part of our Peter Vardy family, please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Peter Vardy is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from email@example.com
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.