Handover Specialist – Vauxhall
£19,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Driving License Essential
Peter Vardy Ltd is a young, innovative, and fast paced, family run company – here to push boundaries to ensure we remain the best at what we do – selling cars. We are leading the revolution to create a future full of ambitious and determined individuals in the automotive industry.
We are currently looking for a Handover Specialist to join our Vauxhall Motherwell site on a full-time permanent basis. The role of the Handover Specialist is to provide a courteous, professional and friendly service to our guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction from the point of the sale being concluded to the professional handover of the vehicle.
Handover Specialist Duties;
* Ensure all Guests are met at point of sale and their delivery date expectation is met correctly.
* Ensure accuracy of all deal files including signatures, funding, deposit, paperwork and Authorised Manager signature
* Resolve any outstanding paperwork issues prior to submitting the deal file to Line Manager
* Ensure that the Guest is informed on a regular basis of the progression of their new vehicle
* Exceeds PV & manufacturers national average CSI score, by ensuring Guest Satisfaction is always 10 out of 10.
* Ensure that any telephone, email or written enquiries are dealt with in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner
* Ensure all vehicles are paid out prior to handover
* Ensure a final inspection of all vehicles is carried out prior to Guest Handover, a minimum of 2 hours prior to delivery
* Ensure all part exchange documents, book pack and spare key is obtained from the Guest prior to handover of new vehicle.
* Ensure Final Demands & Needs is completed at point of Handover and is FCA compliant, ensuring any up-sell opportunities are optimised.
The role will suit someone who has experienced working in a fast paced, face to face customer service environment, as full training will be provided. You must also have;
* Full UK Driving License
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Competent using computer and good level of administration skills
* Highly organised and be able to multitask
* Professional, courteous and approachable
* Team player but ability to work on own initiative
Your Net Better off – Sales
* Best pay scheme for best performance
* PV Cares – Employee discounts and Lease car options
* High Flyers incentives
* 31 days holiday
* Mental Health MOT’s
* Dedicated In house counselling team.
* Mental Health First Aid Training (Manager)
* Life Assurance
* Covid health and safety measures
* Access to PV Wellness and Fitness App
* Vardy Vacation Programme
* Cycle Scheme
* Company Chaplin support
* Giving back programme
* Mentor Programme
* Colleague Events – Family events, Children’s Christmas party, V in the Barn, The Ball
If you would love to be part of our Peter Vardy family, please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Peter Vardy is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.