Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way
We are looking for an experienced Sales leader to join Marshall Motor Group’s Hyundai/Nissan division and improve sales performance across the division. Working closely with the Heads of Business at our Hyundai and Nissan dealerships, the Divisional Head of Sales will be responsible for driving initiatives which improve sales volumes, finance and CSI. Reporting to the Franchise Director, this role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis, and will involve regular travel across our network of Hyundai and Nissan dealerships.
What are the key accountabilities?
As a Divisional Head of Sales, you will have accountability for sales performance across our Hyundai and Nissan divisions. With support from our Heads of Business and corporate support functions, you will:
- Maximise sales profitability by driving both volume and margin
- Ensure sales processes and procedures meet quality requirements
- Improve finance & insurance penetration across the division, designing and rolling out initiatives to support performance
- Support dealership General Sales Managers with sales related issues
- Work closely with the OEM to ensure the group meet OEM standards
What experience do I need?
It is essential that the successful candidate has strong sales leadership experience from within a franchised dealership network. Brand experience will be highly regarded but isn’t necessarily essential to the success of the role. In addition to your previous experience, you will demonstrate:
- A track record of delivering turnover and net profit growth
- A professional and calm approach with strong stakeholder management skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to influence change
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to foresee potential barriers
- A commitment to the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by Great Place to Work UK as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Company vehicle provided
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you