Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced and fully qualified HGV Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team in the Ashford area of Kent. This is a Mobile Technician role and will involve attending roadside breakdowns and onsite repairs.
* Are you a fully qualified Commercial Vehicle Technician looking for a new job opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history?
* Have you got experience working for a Commercial Vehicle/Truck Main Dealer?
* Do you want to work for a company that rewards hard work and loyalty?
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging career that really delivers, where you can make a real difference, then we want to hear from you!
You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and repairs to broken down vehicles to get your customers on the road again. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
You must have experience working in this sector and a passion for great customer service. Main dealer or fleet experience is advantageous however main dealer training is available to the successful candidate.
- Fully qualified Commercial Technician
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Valid driver’s license of up to 3.5t and a clean driving record.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Punctuality, flexibility and reliability are key to this role
Working Hours: 7am - 3.30pm am Monday to Friday, with 1 in 2 Saturdays 7am to 4pm which are paid on extra at a flat hourly rate plus £50 per Saturday.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.